discover greebid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

List common immobilizer problems and solution

Go down

List common immobilizer problems and solution Empty List common immobilizer problems and solution

Post  Green Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:47 pm

Car’s Immobilizer Problems Types?

Car owners, auto repair shop technicians, I am sure you all see many cars with immobilizer problems as the following lists.

Common Problems
Central Locking not working
Alarm not Working
Car won’t start – Immobilizer Light On
Car won’t Start – Immobilizer Light Flashing
Car won’t Start – Immobilizer Light Off Car Starts then Stops

What cause immobiliser Problems?

many issues cause Immobiliser problems, such as key fobs lost their coding, key fobs with lost transducer chips (need only replace the battery) Damaged or corroded wiring, faulty ecu’s (engine ecu and/or immobilizer ECU) can bus errors, faulty sensors and actuators, corrupted body ECU’s, faulty BSI Units, damaged receiver rings and more.

Remove cars Immobilizer

Remove immobilizer’s from many popular cars, this can be particularly helpful when expensive items such as fuel pumps, body controllers etc are damaged and replacement costs of new components are prohibitive.

Disable cars Immobilizer

Disable the immobilizer (replacing with other immobilizer or alarm systems if required) allowing second hand parts to be used for repairs.

Which Immobilizer repair tools do you know?

Come to Immobilizer problem; trust our technician must know some of immobilizer repair tool, such as otochecker 2.0 immo cleaner, Immo Emulator, VAG Drive Box Bosch EDC15/ME7 OBD2 IMMO Deactivator

otochecker 2.0 immo cleaner is an advanced Immobilizer repair tool used to repair immobilizer problems in vehicles with faulty ECU’s or immo boxes or in situation where all keys have been lost. It can also be used for track cars where a donor engine has been used or an ECU swap out. This is an advance tool with a comprehensive coverage a must for all lock smiths and ECU repair stations worldwide.

List common immobilizer problems and solution Otochecker-20-immo-cleaner

Immo Emulator is a series tools which cover kinds of cars’s makes and models, they usually supports emulating car’s immobilizer in cases when original system restore is impossible faulty immo, lost or damaged transponders, continuous problems with rolling codes etc.
List common immobilizer problems and solution Bmw-ews-immo-emaultor-2
vag drive box bosch edc15/me7 obd2 immo deactivator corresponds to the Bosch control unis types EDC15 (Diesel) and ME7 (Patrol). The EDC15 control for diesel engines is installed in the models of brands VW, AUDI,SEAT and SKODA from 1999 onwards.

List common immobilizer problems and solution Driver-box-4

Green
Admin

https://findme.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down