discover greebid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM Tech2 can be also used to be programmer tool

Go down

GM Tech2 can be also used to be programmer tool Empty GM Tech2 can be also used to be programmer tool

Post  Green Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:42 pm

GM Tech2 supported diagnosis car model list

GM Tech-2 tester is used to by GM Technicians to diagnose GM vehicles, including: Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC and Pontiac. The Vetronix Tech 2 comes with Authentic GM software and provides support for on-board diagnostics on all GM systems 1992 thru 2010, check GM tech2 supported car model list as follows:05 Buick Allure (3.6L),05 Buick LaCrosse (3.6L),05 Buick Rainier (5.3L),04-05 Buick Rendezvous (3.6L),04-05 Cadillac CTS (3.6L),04-05 Cadillac SRX (3.6L / 4.6L),04-05 Cadillac XLR (4.6L),05 Cadillac STS (3.6L / 4.6L),05 Chevrolet Cobalt (2.2L),05 Chevrolet Corvette (6.0L),05 Chevrolet Equinox (3.4L),05 Chevrolet TrailBlazer (5.3L),05 Chevrolet SSR (6.0L),04 Chevrolet Malibu (Body/Chassis only),05 Chevrolet Malibu (3.5L),05 GMC Envoy (5.3L),05 Pontiac G6 (3.5L),05 Pontiac GTO (6.0L),05 Pontiac Pursuit (2.2L)

Need to buy TIS2000 to work with GM TECH2 for programming?

Days ago, we declare “buy an additionally software named TIS2000 to work with GM TECH2 tester, and then GM tech2 will support programming GM car models. TIS2000 support cars until 2007 year.”

But, later days we are asked “GM TECH2 is expensive, then I have to pay another program software, that must cost me much and also take me some inconvenience, why GM TECH2 can not be added with the programming function?”

Answer: Yeah, we make that, now we assure you need not to buy an additional TIS2000, but our GM tech2 is packed with a CD, that’s TIS2000 for programming.

GM tech2 only support GM car models?

NO, GM tech2 does not only work with GM car models, it also compatible with GM, OPEL, SAAB, ISUZU,SUZUKI.

I suggest our repair technician buy one 32MB CARD, if want to diagnose any of the following car models: GM, OPEL, SAAB, ISUZU, SUZUKI. Please note: 32MB card can’t work alone, it have to work with GM TECH2 TESTER.

Cheaper one stored five cars diagnosis software:

http://www.uobd2.com/wholesale/32mb-card-for-gm-tech2-five-software-avaliablegmopelsaabisuzusuzuki-2445.html

32MB card with 4 cars diagnosis software:

http://www.uobd2.com/wholesale/32mb-card-for-gm-tech2-free-shipping-via-dhl-1538.html

What GM TECH2 CANDI Interface is used to do?

CANDI module connects between the Tech 2 Flash's diagnostic link cable and the OBD adapter. Once the CANDI module is connected, it can be used on all GM vehicle applications, even those vehicles using other platforms such as OBD I and OBD II, includes the CAN diagnostic interface module and instruction sheet.

Does uobd2 supply GM tech2 main test cable?

Yes, as known, some sellers tend to supply GM TECH2 main test cable at very cheap price.

GM Tech2 can be also used to be programmer tool Gm-tech2

Green
Admin

https://findme.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down